How Will Classes Change-For Now
In an abundance of caution, we will be following the State, County and Local Guidelines to insure we can safely offer classes at the studio. Our teachers are preparing to safely join your family in the dance room for our Magical Classes. As with everything else that has changed in our daily lives, will make the following adjustments for now. If for any reason we need to halt in-studio classes, there will be the option to simply cancel on the Mindbody App and reschedule to any online classes at any of our local studios. We will do our best to notify each family as soon as possible.
A Maximum of 4 students will be permitted in the Dance Room for 15-20 feet of social Distancing. Masks are Required at all Times for everyone over 10 years.
- Classes will be a focused 35 minutes due to the smaller number of students
- A Caregiver will be asked to be in the Dance Room for all students under the age of 6 to insure Social Distancing
- A Maximum of 1 adult will be permitted to watch from the Lobby per child
- All Adults other than the instructor in the studio will be required to wear a face mask. Students are encouraged as well. Please bring your favorite mask with you and assist your child
- Frequently touched surfaces will be frequently disinfected
- We will not use props to share
- We will not share Ballet or Tap Shoes (we will have available for sale)
- We will not share stickers and stamps or sparkles
- Our apparel to purchase will be available for your convenience. Please ask for assistance.
Before You Arrive at the Studio: All Our Families Need to Conduct a Health Check
- No Fever
- No Coughing
- No Shortness of Breath
Of Course…if anyone exhibits any of these symptoms please reschedule to an Online Class or a Makeup.
Our hope is that in the coming weeks we will relax these adjustments per the recommendations of health officials