Semi Private Classes In Studio Available Now!
We are thrilled to we will see everyone soon! Please check out our initial schedule and call or email us to enroll. Class spots are limited and they will be filled based on request. For now we still have restrictions and here is what to expect:
- We have limited spots (No more than 2 students per class)
- Classes will be $30 per class and will include unlimited Live Zoom Classes 7 days week as a bonus while enrolled (we will return to our old pricing when we can expand our enrollment)
- All classes will need to be regularly scheduled and will require a Subscription of $120 per every 4 weeks.
- Unfortunately there will be little room for Makeups (you can hold until we can offer classes with 4 or more students)
- A caregiver will be required to be in the dance room with children under 6 to insure social distancing
- Everyone will need to be masked while in studio above the age of 2
- Classes will be a focused 30 minutes due to the smaller number of students
- A Caregiver will be asked to be in the Dance Room for all students under the age of 6 to insure Social Distancing
- A Maximum of 1 adult will be permitted to be at the studio with their child
- Frequently touched surfaces will be frequently disinfected
- We will not use props to share
- We will not share Ballet or Tap Shoes (we will have available for sale)
- We will not share stickers and stamps or sparkles
- Our apparel to purchase will be available for your convenience. Please ask for assistance
So what is the same for now:
- Live Zoom Classes 7 Days a Week Will Continue
- New Streaming Classes will be added weekly at CreationStationVideo.com
- New Fun, Disco Balls and Memories
In an abundance of caution, we will be following the State, County and Local Guidelines to insure we can safely offer classes at the studio. Our teachers are preparing to safely join your family in the dance room for our Magical Classes. As with everything else that has changed in our daily lives, will make the following adjustments for now. If for any reason we need to halt in-studio classes, there will be the option to simply reschedule Online We will do our best to notify each family as soon as possible.
Before You Arrive at the Studio: All Our Families Need to Conduct a Health Check
- No Fever
- No Coughing
- No Shortness of Breath
Of Course…if anyone exhibits any of these symptoms please reschedule to an Online Class.
Our hope is that in the coming weeks we will relax these adjustments per the recommendations of health officials