How Will In Studio Classes Change-For Now
In an abundance of caution, we will be following the State, County and Local Guidelines to insure we can safely offer classes at the studio. Our teachers are preparing to safely join your family in the dance room for our Magical Classes. As with everything else that has changed in our daily lives, will make the following adjustments for now.
A Maximum of 5 students will be permitted in the Dance Room for 8-10 feet of social Distancing. Masks are Required at all Times for everyone over 2 years.
- Classes will be a focused 30 minutes due to the smaller number of student (Please wait outside the studio until the teacher invites you in to the lobby or 5 minutes before class to avoid larger gatherings)
- A Maximum of 1 adult will be permitted to watch from the Lobby per child
- Frequently touched surfaces will be frequently disinfected
- We will not use props to share
- We will not share Ballet or Tap Shoes (we will have available for sale)
- We will not share stickers and stamps or sparkles
- Our apparel to purchase will be available for your convenience. Please ask for assistance.
Before You Arrive at the Studio: All Our Families Need to Conduct a Health Check
- No Fever
- No Coughing
- No Shortness of Breath
Of Course…if anyone exhibits any of these symptoms please reschedule a Makeup.
Our hope is that in the coming weeks we will relax these adjustments per the recommendations of health officials